ClickHome 3.4.1 Build 042 - Interim Fixes
Modified on: Thu, 4 May, 2017 at 4:29 PM
- [CA-1947] - Quotes Tidy Up - Navigation, Saving and more
- [CA-2317] - Added more Supervisor contact details to JobFile
- [CA-2452] - Improved ContractCalendar and BusinessCalendar to handle continuous updates.
- [CA-2478] - Upload of Resource Code classifications to JobFile - in preparation for better integration.
- [CA-2512] - Mobile Leads - Added ability to Print and Email Tender to client, needs Opcode (12100) and standard settings (contact your consultant for configuration).
- [CA-2553] - Show documents for linked contracts (eg Maintenance jobs see Construction docs) - Needs latest iOS version.
- [CA-2565] - Improved memory management in Silverlight for very active users
- [CA-1613] - Fixed - Exchange Integration timezones are sometimes incorrect.
- [CA-2202] - Fixed - MasterContractRole gets Overwriten on Creation of Maintenance Contract.
- [CA-2480] - Fixed - Security warning when schedule an appointment
- [CA-2511] - Fixed - Updated contact methods not going down to iPad
- [CA-2513] - Better management of notes added from JobFile which is already in ClickHome
- [CA-2564] - Fixed - PO Price does not show on device if there is no supplier allocated.
- [CA-2566] - Fixed - MyHome Selections not saving all descriptions.
- [CA-2577] - Fixed - Mobile Leads Client and contact details update correctly when there are multiple contacts
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.